Effective from April 2020
Which information do we collect from you?
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Email Address.
- Phone Number.
- Job Title.
- IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, along with the operating system.
- Information regarding what pages you have accessed and when.
How is your information used?
We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business.
- Personalizing our website for you.
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website.
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this by email or similar technology.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keeping our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and other uses.
Who has access to your information?
We commit that we will never sell or rent your information with third parties without your consent unless compelled by law or court order to do so.
We may occasionally employ third parties to act on our behalf. Some examples of third-party contractors include providing marketing support, analysis, and public relations. When we employ such companies, they are provided only with a minimal amount of personal information required to deliver their service. We have contracts in place that require them to keep your information secure and prohibit them from using that information for any other purpose than to complete the contracted assignments.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
If you wish not to be contacted and do not want to receive any marketing communications from us, you can select your preferences by ensuring that you tick the relevant opt-out checkboxes on the forms from which we have collected in your information.
You can change your marketing preferences any time by contacting us by email- email@example.com or by phone at +1 888-853-7733.
Do Not Track (DNT)
Some browsers allow you to enable a “do not track” feature to opt-out from online behavioral tracking. It is different from blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” function enabled may still accept cookies.
How you can access and update your information?
You may view, correct, and update your information we hold about you by contacting us by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 888-853-7733.
You also have the right to ask for a copy of your personal information held by Accelon Capital. To exercise this right please contact us by any means noted above.
Security of your personal information
We have taken several security measures to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information. Any data submitted via the Accelon Capital’s website is encrypted before transmission over public networks. Upon receipt by Accelon Capital, we implement physical, administrative, and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
It is possible to block the cookies by setting your browser preferences (please consult your browser’s documentation for details). But blocking all the cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. This policy was last updated in April 2019. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. By using our websites, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions about this policy or our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to Accelon Capital, 2470 El Camino Real, Suite 210 Palo Alto, CA 94306. Alternatively, you can also contact us by phone at (235) 223-1631.